Introducing First Methodist’s Children’s Director
Meet Ginger Morrison
Hi! I’m Ginger Morrison your new Director of Children’s Ministry! I am thankful for this new opportunity to serve the children and families within our church and Parker county! My family and I have been members of First Methodist Weatherford since 2006. I am married to my best friend and college sweetheart, Jarrod. We have two amazing kids, Ben (18) and Lanie (16) who have grown up in this church. Lanie attends Weatherford Christian School and Ben will be attending Weatherford College in the Fall.
So here are just a few fun facts about me…
1) I have spent the last 22 years as a K-3 classroom teacher. The last 3 years I have been teaching at Weatherford Christian School. Go Lions!
2) I have been a Methodist since birth and attended McMurry University where I also met my husband!
3) I’m a “dog person”. I have 2 golden retrievers and 1 giant golden doodle- I love posting silly videos and pictures of them on Instagram!
4) I’d rather be outdoors. I feel closest to God when I’m outdoors, surrounded by His amazing creations!
5) I eat ice cream just about every day. It’s true! Ask me what my favorite flavor of the summer is!
I am looking forward to getting to know each one of our children and families here at First Methodist. Many new and exciting things are ahead in the Children’s Ministry Department!